![]() |
| Before she was baptized. |
![]() |
| Her brothers |
![]() |
| Mommy and Beauty |
![]() |
| Showing the journal she got |
![]() |
| Mommy, Daddy and Beauty |
( Pictures at the Temple are courtesy of Jessica Albrecht.)
![]() |
| Beautiful girl. |
![]() |
| "Don't mess with me" |
![]() |
| I love to see the temple and I will go there one day. |
![]() |
| Serenity and Peace |
![]() |
| If she is married in the St George temple I want her to replicate this picture in her wedding dress. |
![]() |
| It is a little hard to see but hanging in the tree is her blessing dress. I want to do one of these when she is married. With her baptism dress, her blessing dress and her in her wedding dress. |











No comments:
Post a Comment