My Monkeys

My Monkeys
Baby Rebekah

Monday, August 8, 2011

Here we go!


Well .. here we go!

Or as my Grandpa would have said "Off to the wild blue yonder"

Yes.  This is a new beginning for me.  Blogging.  If you had asked me what that was ten years ago I would have told you that it had something to do with a swamp and a bull dozer.  Now I know better.  I have to admit, I am not an avid follower of blogs.   Why blog then, you ask?  And to that I reply - just because!

So, what to blog about?  Since I am not a follower of blogs I am not too sure what to write about.  I guess anything that strikes my fancy.  If you have any suggestions for me please feel free to comment.

There are so many many things that I like to do but I have to admit that I am not an expert at any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment